17th century house in quaint southern French village
Situated in the village remparts, the house is laid out in two distinct parts: one currently residential and the other that could easily be transformed into a personal workshop, art studio, or a small apartment/vacation rental/Airbnb…
Residential part (140 sq m)
- Entrance gives way directly to living room and a terraced patio that looks over the central place of the village
- Living room
- Dining room
- 1/2 bath
- Master bedroom
- three bedrooms, one of which offers a balcony overlooking the forested side of the hill behind the residence.
- attic easily converted into studio space
- Two vaulted cellars, dating from the medieval period
- Antique grange attached to main residence
- Garage + interior courtyard with a small shed
- Renovation of the small courtyard has great potential to further increase the charm of this country home
First floor :
- One bedroom
This country home has enormous potential for lovers of the antique and quaint character that is synonymous with living in the countryside of the south of France.
Saint-Nazaire-de-Ladarez is a small village in the Languedoc Roussillon region of southern France, with a population of 350. Situated in the Haut-Languedoc park (Hérault – France) in the heart of a beautiful mountainous and natural landscape, far removed from pollution and the hustle of city-life, it benefits from superb climatic conditions and natural tranquility year round. Lovers of hiking, mountain biking, climbing, canoeing and motorcycle will be spoiled with endless opportunities for exploration. The village has a school, two restaurants, a post office, bakery, as well as ephemeral boutiques and small, local businesses. Béziers, the closest city, is located a mere 20 minutes south and offers connections by train and plane to several other European capitals (London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Düsseldorf, Bristol, Stockholm, and Paris).
Phone contacts : 04-67-89-64-50 / 04-67-89-67-08 / 04-99-57-17-06
Price : 105.000 euros